Friday, April 18, 2014

" Morning Mist" Coudersport Adventures

    Painting new works takes time as you sift through your sketches, images and the contemplate the various decisions one must make to complete a work. So even though I am writing  new blogs and working on videos about the process that leads one to a finished painting or work of art I am not always as  prolific as I would like to be . So I thought I would begin to post new images as they enter the world and blog at a later time in more depth as I finish the ones as yet unpublished.



 " Morning Mist" Oil On Panel, 18 inches x 24 inches

   So here is one from my Coudersport series  titled: " Morning Mist", where I vacationed last summer with my wife Jackie. Coudersport is a quite place at this time of year and we hiked this path  for 5 days every morning around 6 am.  I found I was never disappointed in the  abundant display of changing light and color that mother nature can bestow upon us. I am  humbled at the palette she has at her disposal  that seems to flow from her lips effortlessly all for us to merely enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment